The Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) requires every employer to create and maintain an Occupational Health and Safety Program for their organization. We recognize the challenge in this for smaller and mid-sized employers, for those who have limited knowledge or understanding of organizational health and safety requirements, or for new business owners.
Examples of some of our professional occupational health and safety (OHS) services include, but are not limited to:
- OHS Program design and development
- Health and Safety Policies
- Accident and Fatality Investigations
- Site Auditing and Consulting
- Occupational Hazard Analysis
- Professional Risk Assessments and Control Implementation
- Training Matrix Development
- Disability Management and Early Safe Return to Work Program Assistance
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Workplace Harassment and Violence Investigation Assistance and 3rd Party mediation
- PPE Programs
- Customized Professional Development Programs
Call 877.738.9178 to learn how we can help you improve your overall workplace health and safety, and organizational due diligence. We're here for you!