Hoisting and Rigging
This course is offered at the client location only. The cost for this course is $180 pp unlimited seating.
Kindly note Tower cranes are not able to be included as part of this training program.
Minimum class sizes are 5 participants, and in the event enrollment minimums aren't achieved, the next available dates will be offered to clients.
Refresher courses are 1/2 day (4 hours), intended for experienced operators or those with more than 88 hours of operation around 0 - 8 ton cranes in a year. The cost for this course is $180 pp unlimited seating.
Full day courses are 8 hours intended for new operators or those with less than 88 hours of experience in an environment where they are regularly exposed to hoisting rigging applications. The cost for this course is $200 pp unlimited seating.
Upon successful completion of a refresher course, the learner will:
- Clearly identify crane hazards
- Understand the basics of Crane Operation, 0 to 8 ton
- Complete a basic load calculation
- Identify the importance of, and describe critical components for inspection on hoisting and lifting devices
- Demonstrate knowledge in various rigging devices used in hoisting applications
- Includes basic practical assessment of safe operating practices. (either as a group or a brief one on one)